Thursday, October 16, 2008

The 5 Greatest Songs in the World (this week)

5. Let the Beat Build by Lil Wayne

I can't ever get this head out of my head. Ever. I also can't stop myself from listening to
 it nearly every day on my way to work.

4. Jack Killed Mom by Jenny Lewis

Just heard this for the first time the other day, I got her album based solely on a good review in Rolling Stone, the song is great.

3. At Least That's What You Said by Wilco

I've been listening to this one regularly for a couple years now (since the album came out) but never considered it one of my favorite songs on the album (A Ghost is Born) but for some reason I've found myself listening to this pretty much every day this month.  The guitar solo owns me.

2. Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton

This is only on here because of Rock Band 2 I would never have heard this song otherwise but I really, really like it.  It amuses me.

1. Cold Son by Stephen Malkmus

This is the greatest song in the world (this week).

No comments: